The DIY Network TV program “Restored,” which documents the restoration of vintage homes, is looking for three Monrovia homes to be on their show.
There are several conditions for potential candidates:
- The home must be a vintage craftsman, Victorian, Spanish colonial revival or similar period home and still have many of its original features.
- The work undertaken on each home will be different, but most likely would include a kitchen remodel, front entry, exterior, maybe bathroom and fireplace, etc.
- The homeowner will have to contribute a minimum of $60,000.
- The project typically takes eight weeks and the occupants must move out during that time.
- House furnishings will be removed during the remodel.
- Apply now.