The Immigration Resource Center of San Gabriel Valley in Monrovia (303 W. Colorado Blvd.) is offering free immigration legal assistance on Dec. 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. As part of their last legal clinic of the year, OneJustice will offer assistance with naturalization, DACA renewals, and general screenings. To set up a required appointment, call (323) 739-8093.
If your DACA expired on or after Sept. 5, 2016, you should have the following items at your appointment:
- Two passport size photos.
- Your prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice.
- Copy of your previous application.
If you are seeking legal assistance with naturalization you need to have the following items at your appointment:
- A copy of your green card (both sides).
- List of all your trips out of the U.S. during the past five years, including dates.
- List of addresses where you have lived, worked and/or attended school for the past five years, including start and end dates.
- If you are currently married, spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security or alien number (A#), date and place of naturalization, and current address.
- Information about all your prior marriages and all of your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date of marriage, and divorce/separation.
- If you have children, their full name as it appears on birth certificate, dates of birth, residency card A# or Social Security number, and addresses.
- Proof of income (e.g. taxes/pay stubs) and/or proof of recent recipient of public benefits (e.g. MediCal/CalFresh).
- Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date, place, and outcome/disposition (if applicable). Have all arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped.
If you need a general screening, these are the items you need at your appointment:
- Immigration documents/documents relevant to your case.
- A copy of your green card, if applicable.
- Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest and date.
- Documentation of all traffic citations, including payment, certified police/court documents indicating as such. You can request a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
View this information in Spanish here.