Teachers and staff at Monrovia Unified School District (MUSD) continue working to develop instructional material for students.
Below is some information that may be of assistance to parents and caretakers:
- WiFi: Both Spectrum and Giggle Fiber are offering free internet service for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband or Giggle Fiber subscription at any service level up to 100 mbps. Click here for more information.
- Instruction: Instructional materials should either have been distributed via hard copy or available through the online platform recommended by classroom teachers. The district encourages caretakers to follow a consistent daily schedule for studies. Visit their website for more information regarding the instructional platform and updated information regarding COVID-19.
- Meals: MUSD continues to provide meals to students. Click here for more information.
- Vigilance at home: Encourage your children to continue practicing good respiratory etiquette, including avoiding large gatherings, covering coughs and sneezes, and regular handwashing for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Facilities: MUSD staff is using this break as an opportunity to conduct extensive, deep cleaning of all facilities, including each school. When students return to school, facilities will be completely disinfected and ready for instruction.
Additionally, the Foothill Unity Center has assured the district that its services are available to all families.