The City of Monrovia has announced the 2020 Holiday Home Decorating Contest winners.
This year, the contest judges viewed over 50 fully decked out homes and businesses filled with candy cane lined pathways and whimsical holiday spirit.
Home Contest Winners
- Best still display: 2102 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Best outdoor display: 633 King St.
- Most effective use of lighting: 276 N. Primrose Ave.
- Best neighborhood effort: 517 Valmont Place & Valmont Drive.
- Santa’s workshop award: 333 Norumbega Drive.
- Holiday spirit award: 1510 Pilgrim Way.
- Judge’s award: 209 S. Sunset Place.
- Children’s choice award: 826 Ocean View Ave.
Business Contest Winners
- Best overall display: House of Windsor, 526 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Most creative display: Saint Clark Bridal, 519 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Best holiday display: Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 517 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Judge’s award: Monrovia Floral, 119 E. Olive Ave.
- Most spectacular display: Civiltec Engineering, 118 W. Lime Ave.
All are encouraged to take a tour of the homes and businesses by viewing the map of the entries.