The City of Monrovia has scheduled a joint City Council and Planning Commission meeting to take place on Wednesday, March 20, at 6 p.m. The joint meeting will be focused on reviewing the upcoming major development projects that will be considered for entitlements starting later this year. As a reminder, an overview of the major projects that are likely going to be considered by the city this year include:
- Trammell Crow Residential – “The Alexan Specific Plan.”
- A 436-unit project proposed to be built at 1625 S. Magnolia Ave.
- Fifield Realty Corporation – “West Pomona Transit District.”
- A 310-unit project proposed to be built at 123 W. Pomona Ave.
- MW Investment Group – “Arroyo at Monrovia Station.”
- A 284-unit proposed project to be built on the city block by South Magnolia to the west, South Primrose to the east, West Evergreen to the north, and West Pomona to the south.
- City Park-and-Ride lot.
- A proposed 130 key Cambria hotel project located on the city’s park-and-ride lot at the southwest corner of Myrtle and Pomona avenues.
As the development process unfolds during the next several months, if you have any questions regarding the development activity happening in the city, visit the “Development Spotlight” page on the city website.